Military and RCMP Relocation / CFB Esquimalt / Victoria BC
When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful.
Military Relocation to Victoria
If you have been posted to CFB Esquimalt and need to find a home in Victoria I am here to help you. I have helped many military families buy and sell homes in Victoria, BC. Contact me today to book your HHT (House Hunting Trip).
Military Relocation from Victoria
Leaving CFB Esquimalt for a new posting? I will help you sell your home quickly and can provide referrals to real estate professionals in your new community. Contact me for a free, no-obligation market evaluation of your property.
Here Are Just Some Of The Ways I Will Help You With Your Move:
- I will ensure availability as I know you have an incredibly limited time to get a home found and bought prior to leaving.
- I will help you find the best building inspectors, the best lenders, the best lawyers, and any other associated professionals you require.
- I will organize any appointments required for home viewings, inspections and so forth.
- I know the schools and amenities in and around Victoria Capital Region and surrounding municipalities.
- I can help you find the best, and most conveniently located, hotel on your list.
- I will send you listings via email before you even get here so that you are completely up-to-date on what is for sale in this area and discuss your needs prior to arrival.
Please contact me today!
Please like and share my Facebook page.
Jeff Meyer - Victoria BC - CFB Esquimalt Military Relocation Specialist - HHT House Hunting Trip
FamilyNavigator.ca is a national, bilingual website that provides consistent information for each Canadian Forces Base in Canada. Use it if you are being posted to CFB Esquimalt or when you receive a posting to another base. It can help you learn about:
- the schools in your new area
- what the housing market is like
- how to find a family doctor
- what the employment prospects are like for family members
- the availability of child care
- how to set up services for a family member with complex needs
FamilyNavigator.ca also has:
- tools to plan and prepare for a move
- information on the eligibility criteria for services in your new location
- navigation tools to guide you through the mental health and disability services
- opportunities to ask questions from subject matter experts